Security Center can be displayed on unlimited number of remote viewers. This feature is useful for viewing and controlling Security Center by multiple network administrators and operators.
These are the required steps to install another viewer:
1. Enable sharing on the server installation directory using windows directory options.
2. Run Security Center installation on the remote platform while uncheck the Engine Service on the select components screen.
3. After installation completed select from the main menu the Options >> Settings screen.
4. On the Local screen under the Servers Options section click the Add Server button.
5. From the Add Server screen select the installation directory of the main server platform by using its network address or network drive map.
6. After adding the server use right click to Set as Default Server or Rename it and then click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.
7. Right-click on the new server and select the Connect option or use the main menu Options >> Connect Server menu to create a connection to the server.