Security Center can discover and protect networks that connected to the same broadcast domains that connected to the network cards on the platform that runs the software. That means that Security Center software will not be able to discover and protect networks that located behind network routers. In that case multiple Security Center servers can be installed on each remote network and can be controlled from Security Center central viewer.
These are the required steps to install another Security Center server:
1. Run Security Center installation on the remote platform while checking the Engine Service on the select components screen.
2. Enable sharing on the new server installation directory using windows directory options.
3. Select from Security Center viewer main menu the Options >> Settings screen.
4. On the Local screen under the Servers Options section click the Add Server button.
5. From the Add Server screen select the installation directory of the new server platform by using its network address or network drive map.
6. After adding the server use right click to set the server name and then click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.
7. Right-click on the new server and select the Connect option or use the main menu Options >> Connect Server menu to create a connection to the server.